Friday, January 1, 2010

Lake Villa Home, IL, USA : Friday Jan 01, 2010

Happy New Year - 2010 !
 
I was not updating my blog on a regular basis, because I was lazy and there was nothing much I can update, except the routine activities..
 
Finally was able to complete the sales team spreadsheet, which can give a complete picture of the sales activites of each sales person. I've completed entering the Dec info for Nellore. I still need to get info for Vijayawada center.
 
Google has moved the web hosting to it's 'sites' and because of it http://www.snehadiagnostics.com has lost all the original formatting.
Worked since last 2 days to re format most of the website, which kept me busy.
 
Kavali center has done a good business during December. VJA has not done as expected because of the strikes etc.
 
Hope this New Year we will streamline most of the marketing activities and internal lab processes and manpower and bring the business into a very good shape !
 
Today called as many  team members who has TATA internal phone and conveyed my New Year wishes !
 
I should work towards keeping in touch with as many of our team members as possible at every occassion to bring all to-gether as a united team....one of the challenges of this business running at different locations with small team members is to keep a constant communication  and make them feel that they are part of an organization of a bigger team !! And they're not alone ! As we grow we need to bring in many HR best practices to make them feel comfortable and satisfied with what they're doing and make sure we (those people at higher ranks ) are always listening to their problems and issues....I believe I should meet them personally with each memeber and as teams and should listen more to what they wanted to convey to us in this New Year
 
Enjoying the holidays since last 3 days at home with family as Sunita has 3 days off ! We had a New Year night get to-gether at our home with 3 other families.
 
Happy New Year and Good night !
 
Mohan Raju
 
 

No comments: