Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My first blog posting

From home : Lake Villa, IL, USA     : 4:00 pm CST

I've been thinking to create my own blog to express my ideas and thoughts and struggles and experiences and lessons of my every day life as an entrepreneur...but didn't know what I should be writing in that.
 
One of my friend in Chicago Mr. Ram once asked me to convey my entrepreneurial experiences of doing business in India which may be useful for those who want to go back to India and start their own business etc but I didn't know how and where to start at that time
 
When I decided to start writing my personal blog , many things came to my mind.....as usual, what other people might be thinking to see my English (as I never been very good at writing in English ) and what they may think  about me when they read my silly day-to-day work issues and life that I will be going through.......but I got inspired to see Amitabh Bachchan's every day  blog, whose day-to-day life seems to be so ordinary inspite of being such a high profile person....as it's very true that by the end of the day every human being's life is more or less the same.....be it, you're the worlds richest or an ordinary folk.
 
And I definitely think I really have a story to tell you not only 'About me' but also about the life being an entrepreneur
 
I'm very confident that this day-to-day personal blog should serve as a live, unfolding and evolving true story of an entrepreneur and also as a guide to  those who has big dreams in life and those who attempt to plunge themselves into the big risks of doing big things in life...
 
Let me be very clear about my goal and ambition in life : to create one of the worlds best and biggest truley admired enterprise which will be run successfully for generations to come.
 
You'll be the judge whether I'll be a success or failure in reaching my dream in life ....but I will be equally happy even if I fail in achieving my dream, because I know in my heart that I did everything that I believe one should be doing with 100% dedication and passion to make this dream come true.....and the final result is not in my hands....
 
It will be really interesting to see my own thoughts after 5 years or 10 years .....this is more like my personal work dairy made public.
 
Your comments and suggestions are welcome.
 
Happy reading,
 
Mohan Raju
 
 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog, Mohan! Looking forward to reading your entrepreneurial experiences. Good luck!

Ram

India's first medical diagnostics blog said...

Thanks Ram